Established since 1988, we're a family run company that services and maintains factory & warehouse industrial heating solutions. Fully Qualified GAS SAFE, and IPAF Registered Heating Engineers and Contractors
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
With ever increasing energy prices, it is essential to maintain all your heating appliances operating at the highest efficiency possible. Now is the time to arrange for service and maintenance or repair of your boilers, water heaters, warm air heaters, radiant tube heaters, radiant plaque heaters and heating systems to ensure that your appliances and systems are ready and continue to work safely, reliably, effectively and efficiently.
Contact us to discuss your service and maintenance requirements or to arrange a service engineers' visit.
We offer an extensive range of industrial & commercial heating and associated services including:
- Service & maintenance agreements (for planned and preventative maintenance of both new and existing heating appliances and systems).
- Reactive service & maintenance (break downs and repairs) for most makes of heating appliances and systems.
- Landlord's Gas Safety Certification & Inspections (Gas Regulation CP12) of heating appliances and systems.
- Replacement heaters, small boilers and water heaters.
- Refurbishment of existing heating appliances and heating systems.
- Associated works & services including flues & flue systems, pipe work, tanks, cylinders, pumps, valves, water testing, water system sterilisation & water treatments, etc..
With Engineers based in Essex with close access to the M25 and can cover all areas of the south east. Call or e-mail us today for a quotation.